Tuesday, November 9, 2010

SO THIS IS WHAT LOVE IS........



While at the gym yesterday, I kept thinking of love and how it has changed not only my life, but how it has changed me. If you’re not in the mood for love, I suggest skipping this one.

Maybe what got me thinking was the fact that I looked at the calendar and realized that we are getting married in six weeks! Eish! Better start writing those vows.

Seriously, now that we are settled into our new place, life has taken on an interesting rhythm. We spend most of our time together and after so many months apart, it feels wonderful just to have Glen around. We truly appreciate the time together even when doing the mundane and let’s face it, there is a fair amount of that in daily life.

There is something relaxing in me and there is a closeness with Glen that I have never experienced in quite the same way with another person. Life is calmer and life is good. Problems can be discussed and sorted together. There is an ear and there is a shared life. After all those years on my own, I’m not sure I have ever felt this supported before.

It all feels so right and six weeks from today we seal the deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment